discover what our customers have to say:
what are HHC cartridges?
there’s no better way to get buzzed than with HHC carts! HHC is a mysterious cannabinoid that has the potential to change your life. HHC is similar to its close relative Delta 9 THC in its potency. it’s that much more potent and ready to take you to new heights than Delta 8.
in spite of the fact that HHC and THC share a plethora of common effects and benefits, their chemical structure is the primary difference between them. in its simplest form, HHC is just hydrogenated THC. HHC carts can have the following effects:
- stimulation of appetite
- sleep aid
- alleviation of pain
- psychoactive effects
HHC is the cannabis candidate for you if you want a medium-strong buzz that gets you couch-locked but is not too powerful to cause a weed coma. for cannabinoid users, HHC marks a sweet, sweet spot!
hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) is the product of hydrogenation, a process that converts THC into HHC. according to adams, it was first created in 1944 when he added hydrogen molecules to Delta-9 THC.
HHC carts vs Delta 8 carts:
as well as visual distortions and physical sensations, HHC and Delta 8 can also cause cognitive impairment. these effects are more likely to occur quickly after taking HHC, especially at lower doses.
the mechanism of HHC and Delta 8 within your body is similar to Delta 9, although there are some minor differences. HHC and Delta 8 both interact with your endocannabinoid system, both interacting with your brain’s and central nervous system’s cannabinoid 1 (cb1) receptors.
HHC carts vs Delta 10 carts:
there is a psychoactive high that can be obtained from both HHC carts and Delta 10 carts. however, Delta 10 has a much weaker effect than HHC.
HHC, as mentioned previously, is somewhat stronger than Delta 8 THC. the effects of HHC and THC in the body are believed to be similar, if not identical. if you are looking for a strong high or effects, HHC vs Delta 10 will vary depending on your preferences.
HHC carts vs Delta 10 carts:
HHC carts - a euphoric “high” filled with benefits
it’s possible that you do not know your tolerance threshold if you have never used HHC. this cannabinoid is thought to fall somewhere between Delta 8 THC relaxing high and Delta 9 THC’s psychedelic effects.
because the HHC cannabinoid lacks scientific evidence, its apparent benefits are primarily based on anecdotal evidence. scientific evidence suggests:
- HHC was tested on rats in a 1977 study. it was found that cannabinoids had similar properties to narcotic painkillers, but there were notable differences between them.
- mice were tested for the 2007 study hu211 and hu243. the study found that sleeping time was extended between 80% and 700% by HHC.
- furthermore, lyr-7 and lyr-8, two HHC analogs, were examined in a 2011 study. in the study, the compounds were found to inhibit tumor cell growth and angiogenesis, two major steps in scientific advances.
apart from its painkilling properties, HHC may also benefit you in the following ways:
- emotional well-being
- feeling relaxed
- relief from nausea and vomiting
- a better night’s sleep
the anatomy of our Delta 8 carts:
while activation of vape carts varies depending on the battery, it is pretty straightforward. there is a difference between batteries that turn on automatically when you inhale through the mouthpiece and batteries that require you to press a switch to activate. other than that, the process remains unchanged.
HHC carts typically consist of the following components:
- reservoir: oil is prefilled here.
- embedded heating Element: this is what heats your cart. whenever this section is connected to the battery, it produces enough heat to vaporize the HHC carts.
- mouthpiece: here’s where you can make a difference! mouthpieces are used to transport vapor from the mouth to the lungs while inhaling by the tip of the cart.
just screw the atomizer to the thread on the battery and attach your HHC cart. depending on your battery, you may have to press a button or breathe deeply for a few minutes to feel the effects.